Thursday 12 February 2009

The first step

Well, I didn't want a blog, but when I signed up here so I could write comments on other people's blogs I automatically got one. So perhaps I ought to say something. I'm not going to tell anyone this place exists so it doesn't matter what I post. Perhaps I'll start by keeping progress on my various writing projects.

After Avalon accepted The Treasure of Saint Woody, the fifth book in the Fergal O'Brien series, I've realized I need to write a sixth book, but so far no story has suggested itself. But luckily a title came to mind a couple of weeks back - The Miracle of Santa Maria. Not sure why I like that title but it's a good start. Also the phrase gun-toting nun has come to mind. So that's progress on that project so far, a title and a nun with a gun.

I've also been working on a Cassidy Yates tale. I have around 8,000 words so far. The only trouble is I'm about a quarter of the way through and Cassidy has yet to appear. I'll check in soon and report on further 'progress'

No comments: