Monday 27 June 2011

The Gallows Gang to be published on Kindle

I am delighted to announce that later this year my 2008 Black Horse Western The Gallows Gang will be made available for downloading through all the major devices such as Kindle, Sony Reader etc. The novel will be published by Robert Hale Ltd through the Faber Factory. I understand that I'll have plenty of company with several other Black Horse Western e-titles being published at the same time.


This exciting development follows on from the publication earlier this year of BHW: Collection No 1 featuring 4 novels by Tyler Hatch, Abe Dancer, Scott Connor and Dean Edwards. This collection is available here.

More details will of course be announced later.

1 comment:

Jo Walpole said...

Great news! I'm liking the direction Hale are going in, as long as they also stick with the library input.