Wednesday 9 June 2010

10% off A Fistful of Legends


In June Lulu are offering 10% off the Western Anthology A Fistful of Legends featuring the 2010 Spur Award finalist short story Half A Pig. That means it retails for $14.35. The offer is open to anyone, but US buyers also have a free shipping offer. If you'd like the code to get 10% off (which incidentally can be used to buy other books at the same time up to a maximum of $100), contact me at iparnham@btinternet.com and I'll give you password.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Nice offer. I'll check it out. I could use a few western shorts to read. Working on one of my own now.

I.J. Parnham said...

Just to clarify: the free shipping offer for US customers is open to everyone. Lulu will take care of it when you buy there.

The 10% discount offer requires the buyer to enter a couponcode which I can give out only to those who ask for it privately.